The Canon Pixma TR7560 is a multifunction printer that is suitable for home or small office use. It offers print, scan, copy and fax capabilities and has a compact design that makes it easy to fit into tight spaces. One of the standout features of the TR7560 is its automatic document feeder, which can hold up to 20 sheets of paper and makes it easy to scan, copy, or fax multi-page documents. The printer also has a large 2.5-inch LCD display that makes it easy to navigate the menu and carry out various functions.
In terms of print quality, the TR7560 delivers sharp, vivid, and detailed prints, thanks to its 4-color hybrid ink system that combines dye and pigment-based inks. It also has a maximum print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, which makes it ideal for printing photos and documents.
One drawback of the TR7560 is that it doesn't have a lot of connectivity options. It only offers Wi-Fi, USB and Ethernet connectivity, which means you won't be able to print from a mobile device unless you have a Wi-Fi network setup. Additionally, the printer is not compatible with Apple AirPrint, which is a feature that many users may find limiting.
Overall, the Canon Pixma TR7550 is a good choice for those who are looking for a reliable, all-in-one printer that can handle various tasks. Its compact design, automatic document feeder, and good print quality make it a suitable choice for home or small office use.
The price of the Canon Pixma TR7560 can vary depending on your location and the retailer you purchase it from. On average, it can cost anywhere from $100 to $200. I recommend checking online retailers such as Amazon, Best Buy, or Canon's official website for the most up-to-date pricing information and any potential sales or discounts that may be available.
Canon Pixma TR7560 specifications
The Canon Pixma TR7560 is an all-in-one inkjet printer designed for home and small office use. Here are the key specifications:
- Functions: Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax
- Print Technology: Inkjet
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed (approx.):
- Black: 15.0 ipm (images per minute)
- Color: 10.0 ipm
- Scanner Type: Flatbed and ADF (Automatic Document Feeder)
- Scan Resolution: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi (optical)
- ADF Capacity: 20 sheets
- Fax Resolution: Up to 300 x 300 dpi (mono) and 200 x 200 dpi (color)
- Display: 3.0-inch color touchscreen
- Connectivity: USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, SD Card slot
- Paper Input:
- Cassette 1: 100 sheets (plain paper) or 20 sheets (photo paper)
- Cassette 2: 100 sheets (plain paper)
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4x6", 5x7", 8x10", custom sizes
- Duplex Printing: Automatic
- Mobile Printing: Canon PRINT app, Apple AirPrint, Mopria, Google Cloud Print, PIXMA Cloud Link
- Ink Cartridges: PGI-580 Pigment Black, CLI-581 Black, CLI-581 Cyan, CLI-581 Magenta, CLI-581 Yellow (available in standard and XL sizes)
- Dimensions (approx.): 17.3" (W) x 13.8" (D) x 7.5" (H)
- Weight (approx.): 17.3 lbs.
These specifications provide an overview of the capabilities of the Canon Pixma TR7560 printer. It's a versatile all-in-one printer with wireless connectivity, designed to handle various tasks such as printing, scanning, copying, and faxing with ease.
Canon Pixma TR7560 driver software download
To download the Canon Pixma TR7560 driver software, you should visit the official Canon support website. Here are the steps to find and download the correct driver for your printer:
- Go to the Canon support website: https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/
- In the search box, type "Pixma TR7560" and press Enter or click on the search icon.
- Click on the "Canon Pixma TR7560" printer in the search results.
- On the product page, click on "Drivers & Downloads."
- Choose your operating system from the drop-down menu (e.g., Windows 10, macOS, Linux).
- Find the driver/software you need, such as the "Full Driver & Software Package" or specific drivers like the "Printer Driver" or "ScanGear."
- Click on the "SELECT" button next to the driver or software package you want to download.
- Click the "DOWNLOAD" button to start the download process.
- Once the file is downloaded, locate it in your downloads folder and double-click on it to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Note that the exact steps and options may vary slightly depending on the version of the Canon support website, your operating system, and regional differences. Make sure to check the compatibility of the driver with your operating system before downloading it.
You may like
Canon Pixma TR7060 drivers software update
Canon Pixma TR7560 how to scan
To scan using the Canon Pixma TR7560, follow these steps:
- Turn on your Canon Pixma TR7560 printer and make sure it is connected to your computer or network.
- Open the scanner lid and place the document or photo you want to scan face down on the glass, aligning it with the arrow or corner markers. Close the scanner lid gently.
- On your computer, open the Canon IJ Scan Utility. This software should have been installed when you installed the printer driver. If you haven't installed it yet, download and install the Full Driver & Software Package from the Canon support website.
- In the Canon IJ Scan Utility, choose the type of scan you want to perform. You can select between the following options:
- Auto: The software will automatically determine the type of document or image and optimize the settings.
- Document: Use this option to scan text documents, forms, or other materials that require OCR (optical character recognition) or high-quality text reproduction.
- Photo: Use this option to scan photos, illustrations, or other images.
- Custom: You can manually adjust the scan settings, such as resolution, color mode, and file format.
- After selecting the scan type, click on the "Settings" button if you want to adjust any settings or preferences for the scan.
- Click on the "Scan" button to start the scanning process. The printer will scan the document or photo, and the scanned image will be saved to the specified folder on your computer.
- To view the scanned image, navigate to the save location on your computer and open the file using your preferred image viewer or editing software.
Note: If your Canon Pixma TR7560 is connected to a network, you can also initiate the scan from the printer's control panel. To do this, press the "Scan" button on the printer, select "Computer" or "Network," choose the destination computer, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Canon Pixma TR7560 wifi setup
To set up your Canon Pixma TR7560 printer with Wi-Fi, follow these steps:
- Turn on your Canon Pixma TR7560 printer.
- Press the "Setup" button (gear icon) on the printer's control panel.
- Use the arrow buttons to navigate to "Device settings" and press "OK."
- Use the arrow buttons to navigate to "LAN settings" and press "OK."
- Select "Wireless LAN setup" and press "OK."
- The printer will search for available Wi-Fi networks. If the "Push Button Method" screen appears, you can use the WPS method (if your router supports it) by pressing the "WPS" button on your router within 2 minutes and selecting "Yes" on the printer's screen. Otherwise, select "Standard setup" and press "OK."
- The printer will display a list of available Wi-Fi networks. Use the arrow buttons to select your Wi-Fi network and press "OK."
- If your Wi-Fi network requires a password, use the on-screen keyboard to enter the password and press "OK." Confirm the password and press "OK" again.
- The printer will attempt to connect to the Wi-Fi network. Once connected, it will display a message saying, "Connected to the access point." Press "OK."
- If you haven't installed the printer driver and software on your computer, download and install the Full Driver & Software Package from the Canon support website.
- During the installation process, choose "Wireless LAN Connection" as your connection method when prompted. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Your Canon Pixma TR7560 printer should now be connected to your Wi-Fi network and ready for wireless printing and scanning.
Canon Pixma TR7560 ink cartridges
The Canon Pixma TR7560 uses individual ink cartridges, allowing you to replace only the color that runs out. The printer is compatible with the following ink cartridges:
- PGI-580 Pigment Black
- CLI-581 Black
- CLI-581 Cyan
- CLI-581 Magenta
- CLI-581 Yellow
These cartridges are available in standard and XL sizes. The XL size offers a higher ink capacity, allowing you to print more pages before needing to replace the cartridge.
To replace the ink cartridges in your Canon Pixma TR7560, follow these steps:
- Turn on your printer and make sure it is plugged in.
- Open the front cover of the printer, and then lift the operation panel up.
- The ink cartridge holder will move to the replacement position. Wait for it to stop moving.
- Push down on the cartridge you want to replace to release it and then carefully pull it out of its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Gently twist or snap off the protective orange cap.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the correct slot (match the color of the cartridge with the color label on the holder). Push up on the cartridge until it clicks into place.
- Close the operation panel and the front cover.
- The printer will perform a quick ink check and cleaning process. Wait for it to finish before attempting to print.
Remember to only use genuine Canon ink cartridges for optimal performance and print quality. Using non-genuine cartridges can lead to print quality issues and may void your printer's warranty.