The Canon PIXMA TR8560 is an all-in-one printer designed for home use. It offers print, scan, copy, and fax capabilities, and has a compact design with a 4.3-inch LCD display for easy navigation. The TR8560 uses a 5-color individual ink system to produce high-quality images and documents with vibrant colors and sharp text. It also supports wireless printing from your smartphone or tablet using the Canon PRINT app. Additionally, it features automatic duplex printing, allowing you to save paper by printing on both sides of the page.
In terms of print quality, the TR8560 delivers sharp text and vibrant images, thanks to its 5-color individual ink system. The automatic duplex printing feature is also a popular feature, as it allows you to save paper and reduce waste.
Some users have reported that the TR8560 can be a bit slow when it comes to printing, especially when printing photos. However, the trade-off is that the print quality is generally good. Additionally, some users have reported connectivity issues with the printer, but these seem to be isolated incidents and can often be resolved by updating the printer's firmware.
The price of the Canon PIXMA TR8560 can vary depending on the retailer and location. However, as of my knowledge, the Canon PIXMA TR8560 is typically sold for around $100 to $200. It is important to note that prices can fluctuate, so it is always a good idea to check multiple retailers for the latest pricing information. Additionally, sales and promotions may be available, so it is worth checking for any discounts that may be applicable.
Canon Pixma TR8560 specifications
The Canon Pixma TR8560 is an all-in-one inkjet printer designed for home and small office use. It offers a combination of printing, scanning, copying, and faxing capabilities, making it a versatile choice for a variety of tasks. The printer is known for its high-quality prints and ease of use.
Key features of the Canon Pixma TR8560 include:
- Print resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, which ensures crisp and detailed prints.
- Print speed: Approx. 15.0 ipm (images per minute) for black and white prints, and 10.0 ipm for color prints.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, USB, Bluetooth, and SD card support, which allows for seamless integration with a variety of devices.
- Five individual ink system: This feature allows users to replace only the color that has run out, making it more cost-effective than replacing an entire cartridge.
- Automatic duplex printing: The printer is capable of printing on both sides of a page, which can save paper and reduce environmental impact.
- ADF (Automatic Document Feeder): The printer includes a 20-sheet ADF, allowing you to scan or copy multiple pages without manual intervention.
- Touchscreen display: A 4.3-inch color touchscreen simplifies navigation and makes it easy to access printer functions.
The Canon Pixma TR8560 is a good choice for those who need a versatile printer for home or small office use. Its features and print quality make it a reliable option for various printing tasks. However, if you have high-volume printing needs or require faster print speeds, you may want to explore other options in the market.
Canon Pixma TR8560 driver software download
To download the Canon Pixma TR8560 driver software, follow these steps:
- Visit Canon's official website: Go to https://www.canon.com/ and select your region or country to access the local Canon website.
- Navigate to the support section: Look for the "Support" or "Downloads" link on the Canon website, which will lead you to the appropriate page for drivers, software, and manuals.
- Search for the Canon Pixma TR8560: Type "Canon Pixma TR8560" in the search bar and press Enter, or locate the printer manually by browsing through the product categories.
- Access the printer's support page: Click on the Canon Pixma TR8560 printer model, which should direct you to its dedicated support page.
- Choose your operating system: The website should automatically detect your operating system, but you can also select it manually from a drop-down menu or list. Ensure that you choose the correct OS version for compatibility.
- Download the driver software: Look for the "Drivers" or "Software" section on the support page, and find the appropriate driver for your printer and operating system. Click on the download link or button to initiate the download process.
- Install the driver software: Once the driver software is downloaded, locate the file on your computer, and double-click it to start the installation process. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Remember that it's essential to keep your printer's driver software up to date for optimal performance and compatibility with your operating system.
You may like
Canon Pixma TR7560 printer drivers manual
Canon Pixma TR8560 how to connect
To connect your Canon Pixma TR8560 printer to your computer or network, you have several options, including USB, Wi-Fi, and Ethernet. Here's how to connect using each method:
- USB connection: a. Turn off the printer. b. Plug the USB cable into the printer's USB port (usually located at the back of the printer) and the other end into an available USB port on your computer. c. Turn on the printer. d. Your computer should automatically recognize the printer. If it doesn't, download and install the printer driver as described in a previous answer.
- Wi-Fi connection (using the printer's touchscreen display): a. Ensure the printer is turned on. b. Press the "Home" button on the printer's touchscreen display. c. Select "LAN settings" and then "Wireless LAN setup." d. Choose "Easy wireless connect" or "Standard setup," depending on your preference. "Easy wireless connect" is a quicker method that requires you to have the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app installed on your smartphone, while "Standard setup" requires entering your Wi-Fi network password using the printer's touchscreen display. e. If you chose "Standard setup," select your Wi-Fi network from the list and enter the password when prompted. f. The printer will connect to the Wi-Fi network. Once connected, you can add the printer to your computer, as described in a previous answer.
- Ethernet connection: a. Turn off the printer. b. Plug an Ethernet cable into the printer's Ethernet port (usually located at the back of the printer) and the other end into an available Ethernet port on your router or network switch. c. Turn on the printer. d. The printer will automatically connect to the network. Once connected, you can add the printer to your computer, as described in a previous answer.
After connecting your Canon Pixma TR8560 using one of these methods, you should be able to print, scan, and perform other tasks from your computer or mobile device.
Canon Pixma TR8560 how to install
To install the Canon Pixma TR8560 printer, follow these steps:
- Unpack the printer: Remove the printer from its packaging, and remove all tapes and protective materials both outside and inside the printer.
- Install the ink cartridges: Open the front cover and the ink cartridge holder. Insert the ink cartridges into their respective slots according to the color labels. Make sure each cartridge clicks into place. Close the ink cartridge holder and front cover.
- Load paper: Open the paper tray at the rear of the printer or the front cassette, depending on your preference. Adjust the paper guides and load the paper, making sure it's aligned with the guides. Close the tray or cassette.
- Connect the power cord: Plug the power cord into the back of the printer and the other end into an electrical outlet. Press the power button on the printer to turn it on.
- Configure the printer: Follow the on-screen instructions on the printer's touchscreen display to set the language, date, time, and other preferences.
- Install the printer driver: Download the appropriate driver software for your operating system as described in the previous answer. Install the driver software on your computer by following the on-screen instructions.
- Connect the printer to your computer or network: a. USB connection: Use a USB cable to connect the printer directly to your computer. b. Wi-Fi connection: Follow the on-screen instructions on the printer's touchscreen display to connect to your Wi-Fi network. Enter your Wi-Fi network's password when prompted. c. Ethernet connection: Use an Ethernet cable to connect the printer to your network router or switch.
- Add the printer to your computer: a. Windows: Go to Settings > Devices > Printers & Scanners > Add a printer or scanner. Select your printer from the list and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup. b. macOS: Go to System Preferences > Printers & Scanners > "+" button. Select your printer from the list and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
- Print a test page: Once the installation is complete, print a test page to ensure everything is working correctly.
After completing these steps, your Canon Pixma TR8560 should be installed and ready to use.
Canon Pixma TR8560 ink cartridges
The Canon Pixma TR8560 uses a five-color individual ink system, which includes the following ink cartridges:
- PGI-580 Pigment Black: This pigment-based black ink cartridge is primarily used for text and monochrome printing, providing sharp and smudge-resistant prints.
- CLI-581 Black: This dye-based black ink cartridge is used for photo and color printing, contributing to the depth and contrast in images.
- CLI-581 Cyan: This dye-based cyan ink cartridge is used for color printing, producing vibrant blues and greens in images.
- CLI-581 Magenta: This dye-based magenta ink cartridge is used for color printing, creating rich reds and purples in images.
- CLI-581 Yellow: This dye-based yellow ink cartridge is used for color printing, producing bright yellows and oranges in images.
These cartridges are also available in XL (high yield) and XXL (extra high yield) versions, which provide a higher number of prints per cartridge compared to the standard versions. The XL and XXL versions are labeled as PGI-580XL, PGI-580XXL, CLI-581XL, and CLI-581XXL, respectively.
To replace the ink cartridges in your Canon Pixma TR8560, follow these steps:
- Turn on the printer.
- Open the front cover and the ink cartridge holder by gently lifting the scanning unit until it locks into place.
- The ink cartridge holder will move to the replacement position. Wait until it stops moving.
- Press the tab on the front of the ink cartridge you want to replace, and then lift it out of the holder.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging, and gently remove the protective tape or cap from the cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the holder, ensuring that the color on the label matches the color of the holder slot. Press down gently until the cartridge clicks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge holder and the front cover.
- The printer will perform a cleaning and alignment process. Wait for the process to finish before printing.
Remember to use genuine Canon ink cartridges for optimal print quality and performance. Using non-genuine or refilled cartridges may cause issues or damage your printer.